2008 Accord Coupe

Trunk Liner -

In my process of deadening the trunk, I decided to add some closed cell foam (Ensolite) to the back of the trunk liner. I used some spray adhesive and did it all in one piece. I tried my best to match all of the contours of the trunk liner, and think it came out pretty good.

1687bxc.jpg

nowocj.jpg

20ab52f.jpg

1zgyu1k.jpg

Awesome job mang! Not a big fan of the amps, but as long as it does that trick for you, then that is all that matters. Love the attention to detail of the entire install. I may pick up a set of those RSD's if I don't like my Alpine SPX'S. They are a nice set, but very mellow IMO.

I will have pics up next week of my install, well mostly my sound deadening install as I had my system in there and had to take it out and reinstall it. Deadening *****, as my hands look like I got in a fight with Edward Siccsorhands.

Good luck on the rest and will deffinetly check back.

Door Trim Panel Deadening -

Even with the stock speakers, when played at anything past a medium volume level, I noticed that the door trim panel and armrest area would vibrate like crazy. I decided to do some deadening action on it. I built up a lot of layers around the speaker grill, just took whatever scrap I had left, and piled it on.

t6q8mo.jpg

2ykb0qw.jpg

those 'quick connects' for the speaker wire... did you make those or are they sold like that somewhat? very slick...

any pics of this badboy in the trunk?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.