2011 Mercedes Benz c300 (w204) head unit install /w retaining factory features.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jones20992

Texas
So I have a 2011 c300 with the audio 20 head unit and I would like to install an aftermarket head unit but would also like to retain the ability to use the steering wheel controls as well as the rotary dial in the console and the display in the center gauge. Is there any way possible to accomplish this?

I have seen 2 install kits

#1 Axxess XSVI-9005-NAV Wiring Interface

#2 Spiral Audio BV-MB009

But I am unable to find any specifics as to what features are still available and which ones are lost with either these kits

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.