2014 Accord Sport SQ Build keep_hope_alive

Dude dont know he is talking to the King of all things audio related does he ?
Perhaps keep hope alive can help him with that dsp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Wow, glad you got it back, even a bit banged up... I can't guess how you'd make scratches like that and the hole underneath, off-roading in bushes or something? Was it left abandoned or did they catch the thief?

Glad you got it back! It'll probably take some time to determine what all was damaged and if you keep it. Hopefully it all works out after all the time you have invested.

-Eric

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I have a cavity in my rear hatch of my 02 Ford Escape. Im buying a case of OC703 for my 4 doors and imagine Ill have some left over, would this be good for the hatch door or am I better off with stuffing every square inch with the denim fill? Ive already stuffed all the cavities I could with denim fill in the cabin floors and pilars, laid a layer of the sound deadener, radiant barrier, MLV and the carpet. It sounds all right, but I expected better. I havent done the doors yet so Im hoping thats the reason Im not impressed. My plan for the doors is deaden, ensolite, OC703 wrapped in 1 mil, abs panels to close off holes using threaded rivet inserts to bolt it down, more deadening, and hopefully have room for some MLV hung from threaded rivets. The panel itself Ill deaden and/or ensolite if I have any left over.

**** bro. Exactly why I'm about to get an alarm with starter killer. Hondas are still highly stolen and I just got 18" rims and my stereo put in. That's my biggest fear thus far.

**** bro. Exactly why I'm about to get an alarm with starter killer. Hondas are still highly stolen and I just got 18" rims and my stereo put in. That's my biggest fear thus far.
Mine has that already, but they took the keys from the garage.

Rich V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...