4 18s in a wall, 94 astro

real men pull burning wire u *****es

Ain't that the truth, lol.
I knew deep inside u like me

Srs tho- ive ran fuses, and had the ANL holder melt all over causing super destruction

4 1/2 years with no fusing now

I hope i do have a fire-id do a 30hz tone while running into an orphanage

Srs tho- ive ran fuses, and had the ANL holder melt all over causing super destruction

x2 never ran fuses in my own vehicles since day one, prolly 3 years now and still no problems. Now when I install for other people I ALWAYS use fuses because most of them are dumbazzes and would burn there cars down.

i decided to take out the fuses after seeing my digital fuse splitters get so hot i could smell the beginning of a fire as it melted! its like a resistor causes massive heat is it compresses from 4/0 to a hair.

good squat, but you're still not loud //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
this man is right..

Wanna trade cars for a few days.. mines auto too!! probably less miles.. full tank of gas..

did you try higher freq? Most astros are high 50s-70s
ive only tested my vehicle at 43 hz. thats it... 2 burps with 2 amps. the first was a 155.2, and the second was a 156.3. and the second amp had to only be at 25%, at least thats what the repair shop said when they tested it and said "it works just fine" then retested and found out. i'll be in the 160's this next season. no problem..

so what is it that makes an Astro meter so loud? I looked at one yesterday for a very good price and it seems like a big box like most vans. Is it the windshield angle that helps it peak higher/meter better?

i dont know, all i know is the doors sound like thin tin, or the fact that the floor boards angle up while the windshield angles down making a cubby hole where the mic sits

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.