5x7 sq speakers

aleborjas
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Miami, FL
hi, need a good SQ detailed tweet but 5x7 not comp is for a 2007 mustang GT right now has the stock stereo but i want better SQ i like bright highs but not harsh and latter put some amps change HU etc i need something that i can find from ebay they are to many brands (Image Dynamics, Boston Acoustic, Infinity Kappa, JBL, PG, Focal, etc etc)

Well, you need something to decouple the speaker from the rest of the panel, anyway...might as well convert to a more standard speaker size while you're at it.

Well, you need something to decouple the speaker from the rest of the panel, anyway...might as well convert to a more standard speaker size while you're at it.
Agreed, it really makes a lil more since. Plus there are more options with 6.5" to 7" range of speakers esp if your trying to get more SQ out of the setup.

Yeah Ford ***** for that one both my cars have been ford and those 5x7/6x8's ****. I agree with them the best thing to do would be convert to a more standard size such as a 6.5. BUUUUUUTTTTTT i am going against the Grain i am going to DARE to find a good set of Comps for my front stage. I just sold 2 Pair of Infinity's about 2 weeks ago!!! Keep searching if that what u really want to do but there are not many choices out there!!!

I got the infinity reference 5X7's

sounded much better then the stockers Unamplified

and i am quite impressed now that they are amplified (50w rms each rated: 78rms each off the birthsheet)

they sound nice to my ears. no components but still nice.

I dont really find they do, but ppl have said they have kinda harsh sounding highs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.