6.5 Component suggestion

I was thinking about the new Polk Audio mm1's. They're supposed to come out may 23rd
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Would you please send me a PM with your first and last name and your e-mail address? I didn't get a response the first time I asked and I can take care of this in one shot.

The absolute KING of spl, loudest midrange is 18sound 6nd410. There's a reason so many companies copy them. They will make you go deaf if you **** around.

You should get those, that's what I plan to add to my systsem, and dedicate the 8fe200s just for midbass.

The absolute KING of spl, loudest midrange is 18sound 6nd410. There's a reason so many companies copy them. They will make you go deaf if you **** around.
You should get those, that's what I plan to add to my systsem, and dedicate the 8fe200s just for midbass.
That would be insanely loud!! I was looking at those 6.5 as well. If they made a four ohm version. It would out of this world loud

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

That would be insanely loud!! I was looking at those 6.5 as well. If they made a four ohm version. It would out of this world loud
You wire them in parralel. IT IS THE LOUDEST 6" i believe.

Look at videos its ridicilous. You literally drive down a big noisy street and every one hears your music loud and clear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You wire them in parralel. IT IS THE LOUDEST 6" i believe.
Look at videos its ridicilous. You literally drive down a big noisy street and every one hears your music loud and clear

I don't have the room for three 6.5 in one door. Now if they got lower than 200hz that would be another story. And crazy

If you used an amp with similar output to a Mosconi Zero 3, would you really need a 4 ohm version?

I mean, these things are so efficient that 100-125 rms would be loud too.
I haven't been around the block many times, but the efficiency on those is like alien technology. At a buck fifty each, I'm tempted to pick up a set just to play with them.

I haven't been around the block many times, but the efficiency on those is like alien technology. At a buck fifty each, I'm tempted to pick up a set just to play with them.
Id say that mosconi zero3 could do 3 410s wired in parralel on each channel each channel would be seeing a load of 1.33ohm

Its one hell of an amp. With a weaker amp you would wanna do parralel bridge. Thats how 410s have been wired in every install i saw.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.