A few questions

Participant count
  • Participant list
**** these were all messed up, mine was set at x20, fronts xover was on tlahpf, and the rears were on lpf i believe, i changed them but cant fire up loud till morning
You're lucky. Lesson learned and all your sh*t still works. Any guesses how I learned not to run a 1 ohm load on a 2 ohm stable amp first time around? lol

You're lucky. Lesson learned and all your sh*t still works. Any guesses how I learned not to run a 1 ohm load on a 2 ohm stable amp first time around? lol
right?! im always super paranoid and thats why i end up here with almost everything about my system

right?! im always super paranoid and thats why i end up here with almost everything about my system
LOL I don't know how paranoid you are if you've already gone through all settings iterations! There are some controls you can just f*ck with and some you can't. EQ? F*ck with it. X-over types/points/slopes - don't f*ck with it.

LOL I don't know how paranoid you are if you've already gone through all settings iterations! There are some controls you can just f*ck with and some you can't. EQ? F*ck with it. X-over types/points/slopes - don't f*ck with it.
you mean slopes from the HU???

Anywhere. Your HU has x-over slope adjustment? That's legit. I can adjust it on my passive x-overs and on PS8, but not on the HU.
oh yeah my HU has 3 or 4 slope areas, its kinda cool becuase you can quickly see what changes, although hopefully im not unsafe with it

Best thing to do is read about what you're changing.
the manual does a horrible job haha, ive been looking up things about slopes and all online though, trying to learn what i can, but i have fixed the issue with the back speakers, and for my front tweets i just adjusted the frequency higher and no distortion. i stil havent got rid of my altenetor whine, would this be a big 3 ground issue or where the amps are grounded themselves, if it helps, sometimes my amps dont trigger on which i believe is a ground issue, but when i restart the car they will

the manual does a horrible job haha, ive been looking up things about slopes and all online though, trying to learn what i can, but i have fixed the issue with the back speakers, and for my front tweets i just adjusted the frequency higher and no distortion. i stil havent got rid of my altenetor whine, would this be a big 3 ground issue or where the amps are grounded themselves, if it helps, sometimes my amps dont trigger on which i believe is a ground issue, but when i restart the car they will
Amps not turning on is most likely a remote issue. You'll need check the grounds. If you have a bad ground somewhere, that electric component will try to ground elsewhere, which is what's causing the whine. Check all the grounds, shouldn't take long.

Amps not turning on is most likely a remote issue. You'll need check the grounds. If you have a bad ground somewhere, that electric component will try to ground elsewhere, which is what's causing the whine. Check all the grounds, shouldn't take long.
i checekd them all already, but i can always and them down some more and hope it works

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.