Alpine KTA-450 Amp Buzzing

Participant count
  • Participant list

monkeyshiner

CarAudio.com Newbie
USA
I have the Alpine Power Pack amp KTA-450. It produces a buzzing sound through the tweeters when the key is in the ignition position with the engine off and while the engine is running but NOT while the key is in the ACC position. I've disconnected the rca cables from the amp with the same results. Power and ground are connected direct to the battery. I cant find a fix.

I have the Alpine Power Pack amp KTA-450. It produces a buzzing sound through the tweeters when the key is in the ignition position with the engine off and while the engine is running but NOT while the key is in the ACC position. I've disconnected the rca cables from the amp with the same results. Power and ground are connected direct to the battery. I cant find a fix.

Try grounding somewhere else. Maybe the power and ground wires are too close to each other. You could try an RCA ground loop if that doesn't work.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...