Alpine subs

so the alpines bass alot harder than the jls I take it from your post?
It depends more on the enclosure you put them in. For example the JLW1 vs. the Type E. If you put each one in a sealed enclosure the W1 would beat the E. If you put them in a ported box the E would get louder. However the W1 would still annihilate it in terms of clarity. Now you take a Type X vs. a W7 the W7 would beat it in a ported but the Type X would beat it in a sealed. It all varies.

just callin your ********, carry on
******** huh?

so i guess 3 years isn't enough time to learn things?

I think the real ******** is that you can use past irrelevant facts to make me look bad and negate good advice and information, all because you have nothing better to do than organize a social forum life for your own entertainment, because it makes you feel like you are actually a person with a real life instead of a pathetic loser that sits in front of his computer and jacks off to the self-confirming words of others. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

It depends more on the enclosure you put them in. For example the JLW1 vs. the Type E. If you put each one in a sealed enclosure the W1 would beat the E. If you put them in a ported box the E would get louder. However the W1 would still annihilate it in terms of clarity. Now you take a Type X vs. a W7 the W7 would beat it in a ported but the Type X would beat it in a sealed. It all varies.
I don't entirely agree with that. but see your point

******** huh?

I think the real ******** is that you can use past irrelevant facts to make me look bad and negate good advice and information, all because you have nothing better to do than organize a social forum life for your own entertainment, because it makes you feel like you are actually a person with a real life instead of a pathetic loser that sits in front of his computer and jacks off to the self-confirming words of others. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
I didn't bother to read your post.

You're still a dipshit. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

******** huh?

Im not sure what anything you said has to do with me calling you on being an arrogant little dipshit

keep talking about how intelligent you suddenly became, Im sure you will prove differently

3 years (its actually 2 since those idiotic posts) is plenty of time to become educated, but you are still an idiot

so like I said, continue on and prove me right

Well.... I had never heard the type-r's so I went to my local stereo shop to hear em off my BD500. It was two 10's in a ported sub-zone box w/1.0ft3 per sub tuned to 40HZ....

Let's just say I was VERY impressed!!! So I bought em....

Type-R10s1.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.