American Bass XFL 12

Not breaking anything to me :p Im prolly going to get 2 of them then. I got like 200 now. I can wait and make more. And i was looking at the Fi SSD, how does it compare to it?

I have 2 XFL1244's. They're pretty beastly subs. A lot of people can flex windows and doors with just by running a 1k amp on both together. I'm looking to hit close to 150db in the comp I have coming up running them off of a 2k rms 4k peak AB amp

I was looking at the AudioQue 2.5's, They seem pretty decent, and I've been looking at sundown sa 12's. Can't really decide out of the sa 12's audioque 2.5's, XFL, or an Fi SSD. and picking up another one later.

I have the XFL's and love them, one of my teammates ran a pair of 2.5 10's and they are nice (hit low 140's with them I believe). Never messed around with SA before and Fi to me makes good SQ subs but ive seen a pair of BTL's up against my old Memphis M3's and I destroyed them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 XFL1244's. They're pretty beastly subs. A lot of people can flex windows and doors with just by running a 1k amp on both together. I'm looking to hit close to 150db in the comp I have coming up running them off of a 2k rms 4k peak AB amp
looks like me and john are the only ones on the team with out a firm grip on AB's nutz lol

theres a white H2 that started using xfl 15's (8) in a 6th order on 2 AB 500.1's on 16v he could only play the subs under high power for 60 sec then had to cut them off but he was doin 63's door open

he changed his setup since cuz he wanted to run alot more power

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.