American Bass Xfl 15 Recone

Participant count
  • Participant list

BassIsGrace
10+ year member

Does american bass sell recones for the xfl 15? I know someone that can recone subs locally and shipping out 40 pound sub is pricey.lol.also another person said that Sounqubed and AB share the same headquarters and that the hdc3 15 has the same basket as the xfl and that the recone for that could fit the xfl.I need advice please

im close to you in NY. I would build it with made in usa coil and nomex spider, 90 day warrenty. it will handle more power and sound way better but will cost more than a china recone. its a option is all //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

How much would it cost for all that?

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

I just got my tax money so I got some to spend on audio

American bass does offer a recone. But so does tantric for that sub as well as Corey I'd go with spl or tantric myself the tantric is $175 shipped I believe

Thanks man.ive heard of tantric audio.they make the HD series.never heard them in person though.I called american bass today and they offer recones.I had to go somewhere so I'll call back and find out the prices tomorrow.hmmmmm.Soundqubed hdc3 recones are like 85$ shipped for the 15

Fuck tantric sounds... FUCKRON he is a lying piece of shit.. I got a recone for my XFL from him took a good month and he would lie and say he shipped it when he wouldn't, finally got my recone and it was all wrong. @mylows10; he knows my troubles with that piece of shit

American bass does offer a recone. But so does tantric for that sub as well as Corey I'd go with spl or tantric myself the tantric is $175 shipped I believe
Don't let him fall Into that trap like I did.. Tantric sounds shouldn't even be a business... Go with Spl audio recone OP

Lol.ive seen alot of people get recones from spl audio and have had positive things to say.I'll go with which one is the lowest price.I gotta call AB tomorrow to see their price then I'll make my decision tomorrow. Im on a budget.cause im buying a amp tomorrow locally and I gotta pay someone locally to recone my sub and build a enclosure too

Ok first off Ben was told the recone parts needs to be ordered and it takes time. We can't as a business make some other companies put our orders in the front of the line we have to wait our turn like others. Yes we did send the wrong cap. But it was taken care of and he was given 2 tshirts for the inconvenience free of charge

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.