Amp clipping at low volume on a rf 2500bd and i have the big 3, 0 gauge,n dual batts?

Look closely at those birth sheets. Those are dynamic test, look what Audiopipe type amps do dynamic. Look where they hit there peak power. Those amps have bass boost remotes, that should say something.

Car off volts gunna drop. U look at the detail. Every thread I open and ur in it u hate on everything. Ur such a tool I should go start a thread about how much of a tool u are, oh wait jr. High school kids do that. Oh wait u did that this week.

Car off volts gunna drop. U look at the detail. Every thread I open and ur in it u hate on everything. Ur such a tool I should go start a thread about how much of a tool u are, oh wait jr. High school kids do that. Oh wait u did that this week.
Must be some **** batteries if they can't hold enough to do a quick clamp on a 2500. You really don't know how stuff works so I'm not going to even try.

Ya multiple burps with car off. Voltage gunna drop. I can't believe u act like a know it all. Ur prly that one guy in the group of friends that everyone talks shlt behind his back because he's a tool and no one likes.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif have a good day captin Dbag

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.