Anyone Ever Hear of Avionixx Amps?

I installed a avionixx rxd 2050nf amp a new pioneer stereo with a single 10inch kicker sub. All was well for a couple weeks and now with the key on and engine off it sounds great then after starting the car I loose the bass. Any ideas? I've triple checked everything. Can't find problem

I installed a avionixx rxd 2050nf amp a new pioneer stereo with a single 10inch kicker sub. All was well for a couple weeks and now with the key on and engine off it sounds great then after starting the car I loose the bass. Any ideas? I've triple checked everything. Can't find problem
You revived a 14year old thread for that?

Sounds like you need a 100buck amp to replace that old junker

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

find attached pics of my amps and the speakers/sub in my trunk
Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
was never registered on the road so no, here in maine for a vehicle of that age all you need is a bill of sale. i still have original dealer...
LOL. Some of us have Issues that another can relate too. LOL 😂 😆
Thanks everyone for the replies! Like I said in my first post I’m not wanting to be loud, I just would like to have a little extra bass.. I like...

About this thread

zerocarpileup

10+ year member
The Birds The Word!!!!!!!
zerocarpileup
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from