ANYONE HAVE THE :Clarion VRX755VD??

TVarmy04
10+ year member

as the topic states i just wanted to know if anyone has this headunit since im on the verge of gettin' it i just wanted to mainly know how good the ipod controls are and if dvd's would be able to play while the car is in motion?????? anyhelp would be appreciated

the ipod controls are amazing, we just sold this unit to a customer, he is extremely happy, it's like having the IPOD itself on the screen, and then some, the vrx755vd is better than the ipod as far as finding songs as you can search them by name and a few other things

the cable is 45 bucks though, you have to buy that as well as the H/U it says ipod ready out of the box, but you still need to buy that additional cable, and make sure it's just a cable you're buying.. not the IPOD INET for clarion head units, as thats for other units

it's a specific cable for the vrx755vs (had a problem with this) : )

you'll definately be happy with this unit.

This is a good unit i my self have a clarion vrx935 the older model bascially same unit as rx755 but no you cannot watch dvds while in motion it's illegal not worth getting cuaght over "reckless driving" ticket and you might get destracted while watching it and boom cars total killed some one anything could happen and you always are going to get the blame once the proscuters find out you have a flip-out that you can watch in motion but if you still dont care and want to find out how to bypass the unit I'll pm you on how to do it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.