anyone know anything about FI?

I heard that FI is rebadged RE...

?

somebody help me... my screen has a giant crack where the search button is... and I can't get my mouse to click on it.. cause I can't see the search button.. cause the screen has a giant crack in it...

Loyd L.

I heard that FI is rebadged RE...
?

somebody help me... my screen has a giant crack where the search button is... and I can't get my mouse to click on it.. cause I can't see the search button.. cause the screen has a giant crack in it...

Loyd L.
wow you have the same problem too?

i thought i was the only one

the owner or whatever he was of RE teamed up with 2 or 3 of the other major competition woofer makers and they all took parts and pieces of their **** to make up their new ****..and they call it FI. or atleast thats the story i heard

if that was funny i didnt get it..

so what does everyone know about this company? im more than likely gunna buy my new subs tomorrow cause my whole team is pretty much switching..but i dont want to buy before i know about them?

boy here in orlando, fl has 4 FI SSD 12's i believe, at a show last weekend had the truck runnin the whole time playin music and the woofers never let go

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.