anyone know anything about FI?

my forum search button doesn't work.....i push my screen over and over but it just doesn't go to the search......it's like searching can't be done on this forum.....for things like company's websites or information or anything

so what does everyone know about this company? im more than likely gunna buy my new subs tomorrow cause my whole team is pretty much switching..but i dont want to buy before i know about them?
most of the people here don't know much about fi man...sorry but you're SOL

search button? (serious question) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

new to ca..been on sounddomain and whatnot. not used to all the functions. i aint even gunna tell you how were ranked..but i wish youd be next to me in competition //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Someone once told me Dual > FI.

Believe him, it's totally true.

Or maybe he meant to say FI subs are pretty **** good? I hear you can get like 12 more deebees from them just by using the search button, but it's probably a myth because dual is way better than FI.

if you would have done a simple Fi search you would have found out that it's been posted 1,000,000,000,000,000 times....... http://www.ficaraudio.com

and from what everybody with experience with them says....the subs are awesome.....the company is awesome .......customer service is awesome and the owner (scott) is pretty cool too

Xplod>Fi

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hide.gif.2d479cfd917eedfe201353b91522ceab.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Someone once told me Dual > FI.Believe him, it's totally true.

Or maybe he meant to say FI subs are pretty **** good? I hear you can get like 12 more deebees from them just by using the search button, but it's probably a myth because dual is way better than FI.

Nuh-uh, I gained 7 db's and $600 in resale value just by writing Fi on my cones:naughty:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.