Anyone know whats wrong with my pioneer 7500?

Participant count
  • Participant list

pimpn04coupe
10+ year member

EDIT: I JUST NOTICED I POSTED THIS IN WRONG FORUM, SO I REPOSTED IT IN THE HEADUNIT FORUM, SORRY

IT all started 6 months ago, my headunit would stop coming out, it would come out then would go back inside, then the problems got worse and worse till the headunit didnt work at all. So i sent it back to pioneer, 4 months and 350 dollars later the headunit was fixed. Now today it started the problem again, it doesnt come out, it just slides out and goes back in before it could flip out. Its probably going to get all worse again, i dont knwo whats up with the headunit. Its really annoying. I just paid 350 dollars to get it fixed 2 months ago! Anyone know whats up? i probably dont have to pay again to get it fixed right?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.