Anyone with experience with PYLE head units?

this thread is growing faster than i can read it, and every post is the same and it is all coming from people who are experienced...catch the drift?

you can get a low end kenwood or alpine for less than 100 bucks, put a 40 dollar dvd playr under your seat from walmart and put a 7 lcd screen in your car for another 60. and you will still be better off apparently.

no one is trying to steer you wrong here

ok I am sorry OP about all the guys on here, none of them have dealt with Pyle and going on here say.

Now for myself I have installed numorous Pyle h/u's and very impressed with different controls enabling you to control the freq to your perfection, and the prevolts these put out are underrated.. with this said they are great decks and never had a problem out of any of them and think they are second to none.

I give you the go ahead to buy one, you wont be sorry

the last time i tried Pyle was way back in the late 80s early 90s and it was the Pyle Pro subs and mids series now for the cost they sounded pretty good. but lately from what i've seen Pyle has went down hill like alot of companies.

Ok, well, thanks to the few of you who actually posted semi-helpful posts. I'm not as experienced as most of you, and was just looking for a few wise, flame-free responses, but I guess that's too much to ask.

I'm done now. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'd love to try the 4000 watt Pyle Chopper Series amp...its only $150.00 that has to be one of the best bargins ever ......only like .04 cents a watt...even if its a little over rated...it still has to be the best bargain ever...right //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

why pay 200-300 for a pyle when u can double it and get a hell of a hu
not everyone has $600 for a HU //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

your HU didnt cost $600

if you want to spend a little bit of money and get lot of bells and whistles that jensen flip out single din with dvd is $250 and i installed a few they are not terrible

But that's an amp. I would never buy a Pyle amp or sub, but this is just an HU.
Just a head unit???

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

What kind of system are you trying to build? Swapmart competitor show car?

Most peeps dont have $ coming out the hole, we save or bargin. Get something nice to build on.

Back in the days, I had Pyle drivers, 12, which was fine for a kid in school back then, they pounded. But I never seen anything else made by Pyle that was worth a dam.

when I was 16 and didn't have a job my mom agreed to buy me a pyramid cd player for 40 dollars. it worked but within 6 months it was having problems ejecting cd's. I also used a pyramid 1600 watt amp to power a pair of type r 12's. it made decent power for 80 dollars and I used it for a year running it on a none recommended ohm load. but would not suggest buying those now. you can see in my signature that i have upgraded my equipment quite a bit since then. pyle stuff will probably be just like pyramid. it will work for a while maybe even a couple years but will not have the quality or the durability that a premier, alpine, elcipse or sony cd player would have. (sony does make some decent head units).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.