Autotek Mean Machine amps any good?

All Mean Machine amplifiers are RMS +
I bet you get paid to say that. The new MM Autotek amps are made by Maxxonics. Same company who makes the new MB Quart, Crunch, Autotek, and Hifonics stuff. The Hifonics 16010 is claimed to do 1600@1, but it doesnt. Same with almost all the new Hifonics amps as well as Crunch. The MB Quart are like high end junk.

I bet you get paid to say that. The new MM Autotek amps are made by Maxxonics. Same company who makes the new MB Quart, Crunch, Autotek, and Hifonics stuff. The Hifonics 16010 is claimed to do 1600@1, but it doesnt. Same with almost all the new Hifonics amps as well as Crunch. The MB Quart are like high end junk.
have you ever tried the the newer hifonics amps,i have a hifonics bxi2010d and i like the power it gives out and it look pretty well built to me so i think maxxsonics newer line of amps are not junk

http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/hifonics98/CIMG0148-1.jpg[/img]"]

have you ever tried the the newer hifonics amps,i have a hifonics bxi2010d and i like the power it gives out and it look pretty well built to me so i think maxxsonics newer line of amps are not junkhttp://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/hifonics98/CIMG0148-1.jpg[/img]"]
So your basis for saying its not junk is that it looks nice? Whats the fusing on your BXI2010d? I bet its about 160a. Its also not possible to create 2000 watts of power on 4 gauge wire. 4 gauge max is about 1500 watts. Which proves my exact point. Its over rated.

I always heard the MM amps did right around rated some even put out more. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

The ss or sm were the ones that were a bit over rated but still decent on a budget

he doesn't get paid to say that, he just oversaw the design of each of those amps your claiming is junk, so your pretty much taking personal shots at him.

Where are you getting this info anyway?

he doesn't get paid to say that, he just oversaw the design of each of those amps your claiming is junk, so your pretty much taking personal shots at him.
Where are you getting this info anyway?
The fact that Maxxonics over rates most of the junk they make. I did say that there are a few that are not over rated. The Crunch GP3000 for example is a beast.

If I was taking personal shots at him I would, but talking about a company as a whole such as Maxxonics is not a personal shot on him. Its a shot on the company who over rates most of the stuff they make.

So your basis for saying its not junk is that it looks nice? Whats the fusing on your BXI2010d? I bet its about 160a. Its also not possible to create 2000 watts of power on 4 gauge wire. 4 gauge max is about 1500 watts. Which proves my exact point. Its over rated.
bxi2010 has 1/0 inputs

The fact that Maxxonics over rates most of the junk they make. I did say that there are a few that are not over rated. The Crunch GP3000 for example is a beast.
that has to be one of the most ignorant arguments i've heard in a while.

people are supposed to honestly believe you because of that?

bxi2010 has 1/0 inputs
Then tell that to the companies who have it listed as 4 gauge in the amps specs.

* Type: Mono Block

* 1-Ohm Power Rating 1x2000

* 2-Ohm Power Rating 1x1300

* 4-Ohm Power Rating 1x650

* 1-Channel Mono-Block Operation

* Super D-Class Amplifier Topography

* Ultra-Fi MOSFET Outputs

* Illuminated Hifonics Logo

* PWM MOSFET EXVP (Exponential Vari-Power Supply)

* SPC-Twin Turbo-Torroids with Simpatico Coil Design

* Fully Adjustable Accu Cross Crossovers include:

* - 24 dB Subsonic Filter (Adjusts 15 Hz to 35 Hz)

* Phase Shift Adjustments, (0 to +180-Degrees)

* 24 dB Low-Pass Crossover (Adjusts 35 Hz to 250 Hz)

* Bass Boost: Variable Bass Equalization (+ 10dB @ 45 Hz)

* Remote Bass Control Included

* Balanced Line INputs w Optional Hifonics MM-BLD1

* Gold RCA Line Outputs:

* Permit Amplifier Daisy-Chaining

* (0.2v to 9-volts Signal Level)

* 4-Guage Power Connectors

* Dimensions: 14.97" x 2.52" x 9.45"

http://www.ikesound.com/HiFonics_BXi2010D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.