Northwest Region Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
well... if you do have a good truck you should show. because even though theres been some caos on this thread there will be some competition there. and i would like to see what you have. Car Toys is supposed to be having a show in the springs sometime this next month. i would like to go. i just gotta see what sup.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

competition in these areas is a joke.

im done with competing.

Colorado is too small.

oh man is that drive in a joke last months show was redicuolus...
and james its coo man we all build our setups with differant intentions mine was to be as loud as it can on low power and a single sub.

this show will be good this thread has nothing to do with the show its self pbateman (james) is working hard on this and since it will be bassrace it really dont matter whos the loudest but whos the most consitant and can run their system in the bracket. im hoping to have a small 8" build done to show it dont take much to compete in the bassrace comp.
i'm the same way. i've been running a jl 8w6. got an amplified sound ticket with it. last time i went to a show my 12 inch type R hit 140.3 on music. plenty loud enough for a daily driver. i just did a single dd 1508 in a ford truck. he's probably louder than alot of peoples 12's. small is surprising to people who've never heard a decent audio system.

oh man was last months drive in show a joke...
and james its coo man we all build our setups with differant intentions mine was to be as loud as it can on low power and a single sub.

this show will be good this thread has nothing to do with the show its self pbateman (james) is working hard on this and since it will be bassrace it really dont matter whos the loudest but whos the most consitant and can run their system in the bracket. im hoping to have a small 8" build done to show it dont take much to compete in the bassrace comp.
exactly... everyone at them fake shows are always like "oh man I used to do 180's and blaj blah blah...."

I feel kinda bad since James is the guy putting them on, this all seems like a joke, and the other James who bought Steves van claiming 59.9 bass race. I lol'd at that. That pretty much drew the line for me even bothering with that.

If I go, I will be there to chill but highly unlikely.

uh all the drama for no apparent reason. Everybody can afford what they can afford and really nobody gives a rats ass who is louder. As long as everyone has a good time, its all good

uh all the drama for no apparent reason. Everybody can afford what they can afford and really nobody gives a rats ass who is louder. As long as everyone has a good time, its all good
you have obviously never peed more than 7.38 feet;)

i agree the southern colorado guys are loud joes cinco show was crazy was the only real show this year where we were bracketed.
That will probably be the only show I go to from here on out. I just wish last time my amp didnt quit on me.

P.O.S clif amps.

EVERYONE be there next year

anyways we need bass race shows not burp shows since everybody has a equal chance to win. Hell eveybody was happy and thought it was fair since new faces won a trophy not mike, steve, james winning a trophy all the time

my man juice goes farther than that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
noone has ever beaten me in a peeing contest. meet me at the place where federal crosses the 8th parallel at sunrise. you're fixin' to get peed on son!!!!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/violent.gif.ccf64f7a34b20886d220db2fbff36f3b.gif

anyways we need bass race shows not burp shows since everybody has a equal chance to win. Hell eveybody was happy and thought it was fair since new faces won a trophy not mike, steve, james winning a trophy all the time
I want moniez!!!

That was the only good thing about the drive in shows, they gave away money, but everyone also *****ed claiming the TL was a false reading

noone has ever beaten me in a peeing contest. meet me at the place where federal crosses the 8th parallel at sunrise. you're fixin' to get peed on son!!!!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/violent.gif.ccf64f7a34b20886d220db2fbff36f3b.gif
I'm straight.

Thanks though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

ICAM0005-2.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sub-FATHER

10+ year member
Resurecting this sport
sub-FATHER
denver, CO.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date