Beginning my Mojo Build- First attempt ever

I just wish some ppl here would feel a 150 vehicle so they knew how it actually felt, and how much work it took to get there
then ppl on here would know how to appreciate 150
I always laugh when I see people get in a 150+ car, and don't realise how loud it is going to be, and then they freak out and plug there ears.

But yes, 150+ is difficult to get to, and is louder than most people imagine.

I always laugh when I see people get in a 150+ car, and don't realise how loud it is going to be, and then they freak out and plug there ears.
But yes, 150+ is difficult to get to, and is louder than most people imagine.
it will really make someone appreciate getting there....or trying to

would it be louder if I face the subs upwards?
maybe....who knows....its rare that someone just takes 2 subs and pops a 150 on their 1st go......especially a n00b

now I think 2 MOJOs in the right box/install are very capable of 150.....just hard as shit

and like tapout said....its all install dependent

Hmm ok well I'll build this first, keep it for a little bit then try another box later on. MDF is so cheap anyways its like 20 bucks a sheet.

Hmm ok well I'll build this first, keep it for a little bit then try another box later on. MDF is so cheap anyways its like 20 bucks a sheet.
if you arent planning on sealing off the trunk then I definately suggest facing subs/ports towards the trunk

Yeah.. I hardley doubt anything will go great the first build...

Just have to figure out what works.. Like Right now I'm happy with Aero's ported to the side..

Who woulda thunk it? Fit's awesomely in my trunk and is the loudest so far...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.