Beginning my Mojo Build- First attempt ever

oh im gonna lay the seats down and have it forward firing. what would be louder, the port being a little bit smaller in the front or the port being somewhere else and bigger

One my car has a trunk, two im at 143 on the tl with one m1, so if he has 2 mojos he should hit 150 (hopefully) THAT WAS MY PIONT...... lolz

yes I understand this but will it be sealed from the trunk, so that no air gets back there.....like walling off your trunk
if I understand right, no I'm not gonna have it "walled off" would walling it off make it louder?

One my car has a trunk, two im at 143 on the tl with one m1, so if he has 2 mojos he should hit 150 (hopefully) THAT WAS MY PIONT...... lolz
thats what I'm hoping, plus with my electrical backup hopefully it will help

if you are going to face your subs forward it will need to be sealed off from the trunk....not that this is a fact just that about 80% of cars are louder with the subs/port facing the trunk

however your car could be different as all vehicles are

Dude ive got a Memphis M1 with 600 watts goin 2 it and it dont heat up or nothin but when i ordered another 1 to go with it the guy told me 150 would b outta the question maybe low 140s

Dude ive got a Memphis M1 with 600 watts goin 2 it and it dont heat up or nothin but when i ordered another 1 to go with it the guy told me 150 would b outta the question maybe low 140s
yours I can see happening.... esp in the vehicle that you have, and with twice the cone area (assuming he has 1 15 m1)

dont get me wrong that Memphis canget loud, but I am just finding it hard for 1 M1 to be @143.......once again not saying you are a liar MOJO bc mobeous on here has made a PR pretty loud

I just wish some ppl here would feel a 150 vehicle so they knew how it actually felt, and how much work it took to get there

then ppl on here would know how to appreciate 150

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.