Best 6.5" component or coaxial under 150

Only The Best
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
texas
im replacing the speakers in the back of my dodge ram 1500 2005 and some 6.5's can fit in there and i can fabricate a hole for the tweeter for a component system and i have an amp for them as well... i just want to know what will be the loudest and sound the best for $

Someone once told me that I shouldn't worry to much about loud speakers in the rear of my car, maybe a few mid bass and thats it. If you're at a concert you don't want to hear it behind you but in front of you.

yeah i hear you....i just dont have any kind of mid bass... i have kenwood 110 rms 5 ways up front that im about to put on an amp as well as two 6x9's and 2 super tweeters and an 8 inch kicker cvt sub that i have in my roof... i also have 3 alpine type r's wired to 1 ohm on a rockford fosgate t1000.1bd so anything bass around 50-80 hz i hear nothing and i love that dirty skrillex. i thought that if i got 2 good components it would help out with the higher HZ bass problem

put some components up front insteal of the kenwood 5 ways //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Cadence CVLS69 6x9 600 Watt Competition 3 Way Speakers Crossovers 70 oz Magnets | eBay

these on crossovers are some of the best midbass speakers i have ever heard huge 70 ounce magnets and on an amp hit all the midbass you will ever want

then put some cheaper coax 6.5's in the rear

2 Cadence FX6M4 4 Ohm 6" 150 Watt Midbass Drivers Car Audio Mid Bass Speakers 368298576509 | eBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cadence-CWM6KIT-6-5-200-Watt-Component-Car-Speakers-Aluminum-Cones-Silk-Dome-/300864910000?pt=Car_Speakers&hash=item460cf232b0

the best budget sub 60 component easily out there

well idk for one if that would fit in my 6x9 spot? ill have to check the depth and i have 2 infiniti kappa series in the back but they are 2 ohm and idk i just dont really hear them... maybe its cuz im mixing 2 ohm with 4 ohm kenwoods lol.... and ive never heard of cadence.... any other references?

well i have to have a 6x9 in the front. not a 6.5 unless the 6.5's fit and are better than a 6x9???... but i think i would be better off just going with 4 ohm considering im going to run the 2 front 6x9's with the 2 6x9's that i have in the box in my roof bridged on two channels and have 2 super tweeters on the other two channels and have my sub on the sub channel on a rockford fosgate 5 channel. i would include a pic but idk how to add one??

well i have to have a 6x9 in the front. not a 6.5 unless the 6.5's fit and are better than a 6x9???... but i think i would be better off just going with 4 ohm considering im going to run the 2 front 6x9's with the 2 6x9's that i have in the box in my roof bridged on two channels and have 2 super tweeters on the other two channels and have my sub on the sub channel on a rockford fosgate 5 channel. i would include a pic but idk how to add one??
I personally like 6.5s better and you can buy adapter played for 10 dollars that have the hole for the tweeter and 6.5 mid to fit in the 6x9 opening

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.