Best 6.5" component or coaxial under 150

yeah i hear you....i just dont have any kind of mid bass... i have kenwood 110 rms 5 ways up front that im about to put on an amp as well as two 6x9's and 2 super tweeters and an 8 inch kicker cvt sub that i have in my roof... i also have 3 alpine type r's wired to 1 ohm on a rockford fosgate t1000.1bd so anything bass around 50-80 hz i hear nothing and i love that dirty skrillex. i thought that if i got 2 good components it would help out with the higher HZ bass problem
Wait just a cotton pickin minute

Get rid of all of that junk up front. You've got way too much going on.

How did you get three type Rs to 1 ohm?

Why don't u hear anything from 50 to 80 hz? you know you can let your subs play up higher right?

Last, but certainly not least....why is there a sub in your roof?

Wait just a cotton pickin minute
Get rid of all of that junk up front. You've got way too much going on.

How did you get three type Rs to 1 ohm?

Why don't u hear anything from 50 to 80 hz? you know you can let your subs play up higher right?

Last, but certainly not least....why is there a sub in your roof?
Lol that's what I was thinking just didn't want to explain it through my phone. Less is more with audio. Get rid of it all. Get a quality 6.5 up front and some nice 6.5 coax or midbass in rear

Morel Maximo have very good reviews. This would be my top pick. Supposedly, they have good sensitivity, clean mid-range and strong bass. The tweeter is a little bright, but that was associated with the component versions. In a coaxial speaker, the tweeter is way off axis and far, so it should not sound bright IMHO.

Recently heard a pair of the Golden Ear Aon bookshelf speakers...I think they sell right at 999. It is amazing how much speaker you can get for that kind of money these days. The new Epos are pretty nice for the as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.