what type of speaker for my doors/dash?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Wfs0801
10+ year member

I'm trying to put together a system and all that's left is the interior speakers. I drive a 2012 Altima Coupe, there is 6 stock speakers: 2 in the doors, 2 in the dash, 2 in the rear. Due to the fact that I'll have 2 10" subs in the trunk, I think the rear speakers will be pretty much useless, as they'll be drown out by the subs, is this correct?

Anyway, I'm trying to find quality speakers to fit in my doors (crutchfield shows that with proper brackets, 5-1/4" and 6-1/2" speakers fit) as well as my dash (crutchfield shows that with proper brackets, 3-1/2" speakers fit). All of these speakers will be run through a 4 channel amp, or at least that's my hope. Any suggestions on speakers that will give off quality sound?

Note, I'm extremely new to this (pretty much all of my knowledge comes from reading/posting on this site, just today for the past 10 hours or so), but I've learned a lot through plenty of helpful people here. So, if you believe there is a better way than a 4 channel amp to power these, please feel free to share the info.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.