Big T in Dallas

questionaire
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
dallas
Just found out most are not certified dealers, except one. They are only for Kicker not the rest that is sold. And dont believe them if they tell you they are certifed call the company or send email.........

is Big T a shop? Exact address so we can avoid it?!
Its a flea market in Oak Cliff, like I said one store in there is legit with Kicker, RF, Audiobahn, JVC, Kenwood an some others. Just not Memphis...................

Yea I went to Big T for my grill, did you really think they were certified? There is a sign outside in the parking lot that says "No drink or Hanging out" and another one says "lock your cars and hide all belongings, we are not responsible" so its a pretty ghetto envirment. But great part is you can always bargain with all the stores inside

Yea I went to Big T for my grill, did you really think they were certified? There is a sign outside in the parking lot that says "No drink or Hanging out" and another one says "lock your cars and hide all belongings, we are not responsible" so its a pretty ghetto envirment. But great part is you can always bargain with all the stores inside
First off grills and speakers are totally different. And it does not matter what type of "environment" your in anything can get stolen. Ever heard of Northpark Mall? My friend has a brand new Nissan Titan w/ alarm but got deck an subs stolen.......

First off grills and speakers are totally different. And it does not matter what type of "environment" your in anything can get stolen. Ever heard of Northpark Mall? My friend has a brand new Nissan Titan w/ alarm but got deck an subs stolen.......
First off. the enviroment provides the likelyness of something getting stolen. Does northpark mall have a sign sayin "No Drinking and Hanging out" or "Lock all cars,and hide belongings", no they don't, that shows how frequent theft is a problem or not a problem for that matter.

"Grills and speakers are totaly different" yeah they are, but the point was that i have been to Big T's,i simpily stated what my buisness being there was.

I explained from a personal expierience point-of-view. your statement is mereley a matter of an opinion as mine is too.

my opinion is, you're complaining they arent certified and you just found out. i'm complaining that you thought they were certified in the first place.

Its a flea market in Oak Cliff, like I said one store in there is legit with Kicker, RF, Audiobahn, JVC, Kenwood an some others. Just not Memphis...................
well duh *****, its in oak cliff what do you expect ?

First off. the enviroment provides the likelyness of something getting stolen. Does northpark mall have a sign sayin "No Drinking and Hanging out" or "Lock all cars,and hide belongings", no they don't, that shows how frequent theft is a problem or not a problem for that matter.
"Grills and speakers are totaly different" yeah they are, but the point was that i have been to Big T's,i simpily stated what my buisness being there was.

I explained from a personal expierience point-of-view. your statement is mereley a matter of an opinion as mine is too.

my opinion is, you're complaining they arent certified and you just found out. i'm complaining that you thought they were certified in the first place.
I dont know what it says but Im pretty sure theres something that mentions "lock your doors etc." I know for a fact that Towneast has a "no coverage policy". Plus never said that all of them were not certified just with Memphis. And even they are certified with everything else. HAHA dont tell me your one of those that think a 14k grill for less than $200 is real do you???

Ever heard of Bruton Bazaar? EVERY store and electronic is certified...............

I dont know what it says but Im pretty sure theres something that mentions "lock your doors etc." I know for a fact that Towneast has a "no coverage policy". Plus never said that all of them were not certified just with Memphis. And even they are certified with everything else. HAHA dont tell me your one of those that think a 14k grill for less than $200 is real do you???
Ever heard of Bruton Bazaar? EVERY store and electronic is certified...............
then why come on the forum and complain about it?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif You are complaining they arent certified, and when i drop my 2 cents and others too, you get upset about it. (i never once said my grill was real 14k, and they use very little gold anyways, its just a thin layer, so the price is plausable;))

then why come on the forum and complain about it?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif You are complaining they arent certified, and when i drop my 2 cents and others too, you get upset about it. (i never once said my grill was real 14k, and they use very little gold anyways, its just a thin layer, so the price is plausable;))
hold on... you have a grill???
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/needpics.gif.edd6d28e76618c28c46f343991bcced5.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...