Status
Not open for further replies.

kc313
10+ year member

mn
Item(s) for Sale:

^^

Item(s) Description/Condition:

There was noise/static at low volume, worse with the vehicle off. After about a year of this, it started cutting out and finally stopped working completely

6.5/10 cosmetically

Price:

$75 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

UPS

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

400W x 2 @ 4 Ohm Stere

800W x 2 @ 2 Ohm Stereo

1600W Bridged @ 4 Ohms

Sorry no trades

Sorry about the trade question didn't notice it was u again. @Spooney+ may be interested in this.

Last edited by a moderator:
These amps were known to have power supply issues and it may well be irrepairable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...