budget 15 - 800-1200 watts..

Etac
10+ year member

Angry Bunny Killer
Jersey
ok im looking for a single 15, most likely gonna run it sealed (for now) since i dont listen to rap.. and the only setups i ever had have been ported so i wanna see how sealed sounds.. im looking to spend in the $200ish area give or take $50... odds are im just gonna grab an AQ1200 amp... so something to match up with that would be nice...

i was considering an AQ SDC2.5 but i know theyll only be able to handle 600-800ish watts (but i could also add another in the future) .. but dont know how good their SQ is, or how efficient they are in a ported box.. i was also considering an mach 5 IXL 15... i would love an ID sub, but most of their subs in my price range wont really come close to handling that power... also on the list are a couple of memphis prs or memphis mclass subs (but i heard they bottom out easily?) so... anyone have any suggestions.. it would be appreciated. and im defently leaning more for SQ rather than SPL... but still want it to hit... (i know SQL is a myth //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif)

i have two crossfire bmf 15's for 200 shipped for sale..

untill friday afternoon there 200 shipped caus i have a shipping discount this week...

pm me in your interested...

there like brand new...

Elemental Designs 16.ov is a Nice product for around $175.00 I know the man behind the company is disliked by many here, but it is a good product. I also have either 2 brand new Soundstream Picasso 15's (All black with a phase plug. or 2 Soundstream Edge 15's for $200 shipped per pair. I know you are looking for a single sub but just wanted to throw those in the air.

Elemental Designs 16.ov is a Nice product for around $175.00 I know the man behind the company is disliked by many here, but it is a good product. I also have either 2 brand new Soundstream Picasso 15's (All black with a phase plug. or 2 Soundstream Edge 15's for $200 shipped per pair. I know you are looking for a single sub but just wanted to throw those in the air.
I had the 16Ov.2 and let me be clear on this........the IXL is better in every way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.