Car Audio Mergers....who owns who?

Im currently working with Snows Auto. Ya man Stop in and say what up. Come check out the store if you haven't been in yet...its definitely something to take in...we have alot of inventory. It looks like a big kids candy store. pretty fun.

And from what I have understood....

Diamond Audio has been the one to pick up Cerwin Vega Mobile. (pretty exciting IMHO)

Memphis Owns:
Fulmer Helmet Company

Purchased AURA No longer in BIZ...but their web site seems to still be active.

Fultron (defunct)
Wrong, a company called NC solutions that builds micro motors for various applications purchased aurasound, aura is still in business and produces a ton of oem drivers *LOL* I have been to aurasound on many occasions in the LA area. They currently produce the flat 8" drivers for the ford gt & cater to tons of DIY people as well as build some of the finest low frequency drivers made.

oem work does not mean companies have merged.. please get that straight.
IIRC Image Dynamics is a free standing company owned by Eric Stevens as Squeak pointed out.

Helix and Brax is from Audiotec-Fischer, not Maxxsonics.
Good god this post is full of idiots that know nothing. Thank god some of us have a clue haha. God Brax and Helix being owned by Maxxsonics *LOL*

resonance engineering:digital designs, audioque

image dynamics:

image dynamics, arc audio, elemental designs

How the crap do you make this stuff up *LOL* Image Dynamics is a build house. They PRODUCE speakers for other companies like ARC and use to build for ED years and years ago before ED took the product line to china to be copied for cheap which screwed ID. That is why there was a massive amount of OEM drivers that were identicle to the ED lineup being sold on ebay with no logos. ID had to clear the crap out.

This post is about who owns who, not who has or had what account *LOL* This post would be 10,000 pages long if everyone tried to go into that bs and 98% of it would be false info. Read the title to the freakin post. Now all the little fanboys that skim through this post will spew forth false info like this and then I will have to set the little retards straight at shows as they will be claiming crap like ID owns ED & Arc.

Wow...Im not too sure...but it sounds like you would like to prove to everyone on the forum that your right...their wrong...regardless of the thread headding.

Companies holdings change all the time...and people dont always have the right answers. This is quite a chatty industry. But to call them names and speak negatively of their offerings...proves nothing but your ignorance....

add your 2 cents... maybe even correct someone....and then move on with your day...take what you can and try to be a nice guy about it. The industry is full of customers and know-it-alls with ******* attitudes....try not to be the audiophile with an ******* attitude...please....there isnt enough time in the day. Your info is great...why dirty it up?

Sorry been in this game to long and have grown quite annoyed with it which is why I try not to stick my head in to often, but nothing pisses me off more than total false information being spewed out like it is fact. This whole post is a prime example of the majority not having a clue but sure speaking like they do. Comes down to what your fathers or grandfathers should have schooled you on. If you do not know, keep your mouth shut or ask. Do not pretend to make yourself look educated in a subject.

Also I am not trying to prove anything to anyone, I am simply stateing facts as some do not have any facts at all. And no, I am not an audiophile @sshole, I am an ABX test @sshole and an @sshole in general. Do not group me with self proclaimed golden ear fuktards.
098.gif

Thanks for that Confirmation of our previous assesment.
No problem! And how many people are you? You speak as if you have multiple personalities //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.