Chevy Silverado back seat dimensions anyone?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Lil_KB
10+ year member

Louisiana
I'm picking up my new truck before the end of this week, 2001 chevy silverado ext cab. What is the depth I have to work with on the back seat? I want to start on a new design tonight and I need to know. Whats the max depth where you sit?

If it isn't much trouble whats the total max dimensions for laying a box on the back seat. Probably everything upfiring.

I have a thread here somewhere with some details, not much, but some.. Box dident turn out 100% as planned, and I still have not finished it yet. I am going to be trimming it more to make it fit, and ended up going with different subs, so its all cool..

Width 54"

width of center hump 16 1/2"

height of center hump 3 1/4"

Those are the dimensions I have that you can use, my other dimensiosn are made for my wants/needs which included the box stickign out about 2 more inches than you may want(to increase volume a little more).

Hope it helps a little.

-Lurius

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.