custom fiberglass enclosure 2010 Dodge

Participant count
  • Participant list

basssquared
10+ year member

Basssquared
working on a sub enclosure for a 2010 Dodge Ram power wagon gonna be going underneath the back seat took out the two lids for the spare compartments and putting the enclosure there will be truck lined on the bottom and carpeted up top got some pics of it about 80 percent done all I have left to do is cut the whole for the subs out and carpet and coat it pics up in a second and I'll have the rest up tomorrow after its completed gonna be using 2 Elemental designs EHQS 8" subs off a 400 watt clarion 2 channel amp

dodgeramfiberglass2.jpg

dodgeramfiberglass1.jpg

dodgeramfiberglass.jpg

no mames guey thats not me in the pics haha i was the one taking them I'm dark as **** from being at the lake this weekend whats up with you guey haven't talked to you in a while hows that 3250.1 holding up?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.