Northeast Region db drag W/F 2010

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
So can anyone answer the question? Is there a points cut off date or curve. And T.J. you are right. I dont have a 157.5 in my car with that equipment......thats why "THAT" specific equipment is in the car till finals. Unlike you T.J. when I say my car hits a number you know it has a lot more to go. If you still choose not believe that then have one of your XLA boys come into my class with some boom and maybe Ill take the mute off.....maybe. I have all the rules for SS N/W for drag and Im built accordingly and look forward to competing in that class.
why dose there need to be a points curve do some shows like we are on the island you guys clamed that you would hold shows and go to drag shows if there were a finals well there is a finals like us all we to need points to go.

why dont ya have a 157.5 with that epuipment your running 16 volts and 4 8400 batcaps not to include a battery under the hood and a high amp alt to power it all the subs will hold up swap them out and i know them 4k mojos do close to 8k ea on 16volts due to i personaly know guys with sponsord rides that run them still to this day. bro dont take this the wrong way when i say this so many have tryed to tell you time and time again its the way you come off you clame alot of **** but then you go to a show and cant back one thing then you come on here like you done somthing and have not shown **** but you mouth flaps like you have. why dont you take some advice for once cause in the end you going to be the one looking dumb founded i like you cause you remind me of how i was when i first started its cool to joke but some of use are not the ones to joke.

Respect is earned not just somthing that is given out to ya at a show cause you think your loud or you can put up a desent #. I seen that car and im not going to bash ya bro but im trying to save ya a dq cause i would call ya out from what i seen i can name 2 areas that that car will not pass inspection i have been sitting back and watching posts on you nate and i can say this your going to be in for a big suprise this yr so stop the bs he has been in the game way longer and knows alot more then you think he know trust me i dont lie.

We all had to lirn the hard way. I did it all my self with out help ask bob roon they watched me grow from day one.

i was a cocky lil punk just like you eger to do the big #s but it takes work lots of it i respect the fact that you are trying to reach your gole but you need to loose that attuted cause sooner or ltr its going to bite you in your own ass nate dont deserve to talk to you the way he dose ether but at the same time you have no respect nether so this is why he dose i dont blame him way i see it treat others like you would want to be treated and in return respect is what you will be treated a wise guy once told me this and look at me i can go any where any org and get respect why been there done that.

we need to pull together and keep this sport alive but to be an ass is not the way to do so so on that note i hope we all can have a fun yr. I wish you well this yr.

TXLA will see you at finals.

know what really *****... not being loud enough to run my mouth any //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif lol

Ummm did I miss something? 8k from a 4k? Anyone else care to back that number? Ill show you what an 8k will do in my car and its louder then your girly video with the 16k. I dont make excuses for my numbers bro. When you lose you say its because you ONLY have this and that. Not my fault you bring a knife to a gun fight. I really dont give a flying fu*k what Nate does or even you for that matter. You forget I too know a lot of vets in this sport and not 1 of them have anything good to say about either of you. Besides all that I at least have respect for you for competing however if your friend wants to brag about his 155 Navigator on the AC 180 its falling on deaf ears. When I was hitting a 153 the AC180 gave me a 158..... I asked if there was a curve on points in this region because thats what USACi does. You can answer the question or keep giving me your midget tears its your call.

know what really *****... not being loud enough to run my mouth any //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif lol
ya bro but you to have my respect dont forget we were doing what some of these guys think loud is know back then. its funny how the newer gen are so cocky its cool to see them grow but the respect is not like it use to be.

Ummm did I miss something? 8k from a 4k? Anyone else care to back that number? Ill show you what an 8k will do in my car and its louder then your girly video with the 16k. I dont make excuses for my numbers bro. When you lose you say its because you ONLY have this and that. Not my fault you bring a knife to a gun fight. I really dont give a flying fu*k what Nate does or even you for that matter. You forget I too know a lot of vets in this sport and not 1 of them have anything good to say about either of you. Besides all that I at least have respect for you for competing however if your friend wants to brag about his 155 Navigator on the AC 180 its falling on deaf ears. When I was hitting a 153 the AC180 gave me a 158..... I asked if there was a curve on points in this region because thats what USACi does. You can answer the question or keep giving me your midget tears its your call.
Are you for real bro lol wow egos and so who are these vets that dont like me hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm have not had one step to me yet to adress there probs like a real men do not even you I was being cool but im sure you will see a 160+ you can count on that and for thoughs that do know me i have meet every gole everytime see you at finals. and you forget i was on team pirate when them amps were in that truck on 16volts also terry jackson used them and team rip rock if im right tested that amp and so did many others in drag when the amp was the cheeter amp to use the amp was never ment to be run on 12 volts it was desighnd like the cheeter amps were back in the day to produce dub power on 16volts just like the cdx-20a and the visonik4k they wake up on 16volts.

enough words im not wasting my time your not worth it.

i feel ya bro... one day one day. maybe //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

Bro me and Adam are good friends with Al and Dan and trust me you were never on Team Pirate so dont disrespect them by saying so. They've only said you were an annoying duech and that Dan yelled at your kid for scribbling all over the bathroom walls...sound familiar?? Again you think your bigger then you are. Reality check time homie. Why would any vet have to "step up" to you? Your not worth wasting their time. Keep borrowing your friends equipment and **** off your team. There is a good reason why you had to start a whole new team this season and why most of your old teammates are now friends with me. BTW if Nate wants to be loud hell have to buy Terry Brocks rex. If you cant build it you can buy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro me and Adam are good friends with Al and Dan and trust me you were never on Team Pirate so dont disrespect them by saying so. They've only said you were an annoying duech and that Dan yelled at your kid for scribbling all over the bathroom walls...sound familiar?? Again you think your bigger then you are. Reality check time homie. Why would any vet have to "step up" to you? Your not worth wasting their time. Keep borrowing your friends equipment and **** off your team. There is a good reason why you had to start a whole new team this season and why most of your old teammates are now friends with me. BTW if Nate wants to be loud hell have to buy Terry Brocks rex. If you cant build it you can buy it.
wow you must have hit your head and had big memery loose i was on dans team for a few years before he sold the shop to the adam if i recall right i still have pics of my explorer with his TEAM PIRATE logos and stickers from 1998 to 2001 and if you knew al like ya say ya did then you would know what went in the tubs that were built for the truck and it wasnt the mojos lol that you clamed went in them.

ya my 5 yr old lil girl did that to his wall she was young and if i were you on this subject i would watch how ya talk about her tont cross the line.

dont hate if i borrow my boys amps or is it that your mad cause i can.

its funny you say that some of my old team went over to you if i recall right they also talk a lot of **** like i did to you its funny how one snake deserves another its also funny how that other team mate stabs others in the back so im kind of glad i dont have to deal with it you can. alot of us know the real deal on what happend there. lol its funny how you say nate should buy terrys car what did you do with my old team mates car who built you your box who helped build your car hummmmmm sure not you we all know the awnsers to that but yet you still hate on nate but yet at lest he dose his own work.

Bro dont bite off more then you can chew you might not like the out come.

I have alot of respect for all the vets out there so on that note i fell if there was a prob they would let me know and none have yet the only one i see here looking like the ass is you. You clame lots of **** but cant seem to back any words up Ill do drag if there were a finals. ill even throw shows if theres a finals im going to set a new world record in drag do you recall any of your words or was it a bunch of **** and know you are running with the tail shoved up your ass like its adams *****.

you were never on the level any of us were you never will not all the money in the world could buy you the 160 you clame you can do Plus. so get over your self take a chill pill and liern somthing for once shut your mouth and watch how its done this yr maybe you will liern somthing and do it your self with more respect for the game then you have for it know cause this crying wont get ya a 160Plus.

The Mighty Max was built for Cerwin Vega Strokers you fuk nut....and we seen Dan a week and a half ago when he came back up from Vegas. There are tons of guys with ACT Audio stickers on their cars....dont mean they are apart of the team. All we heard was your Mustang was week, your Explorer was a little better but not by much and your Yugo well we can all see your DB Drag stats under your signature....not that great. Respect is earned dude and from the day I met you, you were always a cocky tool. Im just glad I stuck with the sport and am now leaps and bounds louder then you. I look forward to shoving that fact in your face at every comp just like you did to me when I was a noobie 5 years ago. BTW I know you and your team will run away from my class at a comp but there is another team from NY you guys will have to look out for. Maybe you can bring that 158db trunk car you built out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bsflag.gif.21f42eccd34b7d1eb1608fb1b59b69c3.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/applause.gif.bb805d8088f72dbc2fe808c29e85fb4c.gif

ya bro but you to have my respect dont forget we were doing what some of these guys think loud is know back then. its funny how the newer gen are so cocky its cool to see them grow but the respect is not like it use to be.
oh well its all good, I need to find a way to peak above 42hz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif , i love my daily driver and in the end i'd rather enjoy my music for 1.5 hours a day driving to and fro work over a few db higher # peaking 10-15hz higher, but with that said lol... i'll just pull the ports and swap out sections for ones a few inches shorter and guess. and add another amp. i'm all batteried out though which may be a problem.

as far as being louder than these guys bla bla bla, well i've never done 55's or above, though close, but never had a job in the industry where i could maximize my opportunities, so there is something to be said about that. I always wanted a car audio job until I learned that the $ in the field is horrible so I became a computer geek! The little guy wins every now and again though, **** my dad went up to Ontario CA back in the early 80's and won a world championship in oval racing with his snowmobile against factory backed and sponsored sleds... some people just got "it".

You need 75 points to earn an invite to Drag Finals.

You also need to attend the regional event which for our area will be Sept. 12th.

There are 3 3x events in between now and then to attend.

There is no such thing as a points curve. Either you are dedicated enough to make the shows,drive etc... or your not.

Rules that are in place for 2010 will be used at Finals in March. I for one see a huge oppurtunity to use the winter months to come out swinging at Finals.

I for one have over 50pts and will be bringing my quiet Trunk car to Finals to get crushed. Either way I'll be there to participate,support,and have a great time!!

See ya in the Lanes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thanks Rob for the answer. With finals being so far away time wise Ill have no problem obtaining the points required. Im also getting the car registered sometime in the next couple weeks while I put the next setup in. Registered in Maine.....sleeping in CT //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.