Different Impedance Between Front & Rear Speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

Rajo Alam

CarAudio.com Newbie
Dear friends,

I just replaced my car front speakers with impendance 3 Ohm. I have stock coaxial speakers with impendance 4 Ohm and plan to install replacing the oem. My questions are:
1. Would be a problem if the speakers impedance are different between front and rear?
2. Is there any electricity risk that impacted to the wiring?
3. Would it impacted to HU, for example the increasing heat?

Kindly please advise.

Many thanks in advance 🙏

1. Would be a problem if the speakers impedance are different between front and rear?
Only difference I can think of would be the front will be slightly louder than the rear but that can be adjusted with the fader.
2. Is there any electricity risk that impacted to the wiring?
At such a minimal impedance change you should not have an issue.
3. Would it impacted to HU, for example the increasing heat?
It should be ok.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...