Dubstep Stuff

budahbuddy803
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Aiken, SC
I was skeptical at first, but I have really come to like this stuff. The basslines are pretty cool in most of them, and I don't know if it is because I used to do lots of drugs or just because I can understand what these DJ's are trying to get across but I dig it.

Anyone else into this stuff?

Just a couple random ones off of youtube. I like some of bassnectars stuff too.

search UKF dubstep on youtube... or if you are interested bassnectar live has some pretty sick jams. I really want to go to one of these concerts in person. curious to see if they can pick up the lows like my ride.

I'm a HUGE dubstep fan.

Check out Dub-Level for new tracks just about every day. From popular artists and up-and-coming. I've gotten some pretty filthy tunes from there.

Check out "Skrillex's Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites" and "Kill Everybody".

Here's one of my favorite tracks from Cyberoptics:

^skip to about 1 minute for the drop into a sick digital warble section.

I'm a HUGE dubstep fan.
Check out Dub-Level for new tracks just about every day. From popular artists and up-and-coming. I've gotten some pretty filthy tunes from there.

Check out "Skrillex's Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites" and "Kill Everybody".

Here's one of my favorite tracks from Cyberoptics:

thats t.i.t.s, nuff said

dubstep is the new trance for me.... my trance days are over i can't stand it anymore... most of them have weak bass line...
i most listen to this stuff

SoundClick artist: Vybe Beatz - The Hottest Music Production Online Period.

usually just go through the artist/producers and see which ones i like..
I dislike "techno" or "trance" or w/e you call it. There are too many genres of this stuff to keep tabs on. I just like the what i came to know as dubstep or wobble bass strictly for the sick mid and bass lines.

Where's a good place to get high quality downloads for stuff like this? I'm a noob when it comes to this ish, I listen to CD's that I buy. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Where's a good place to get high quality downloads for stuff like this? I'm a noob when it comes to this ish, I listen to CD's that I buy. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
torrents. Bassnectar's Cozza Frenzy is a pretty good album. I also found a nice UKF dubstep mix through torrents. Lots of the stuff is no good, but when you find some good ones you will know it. Just wait for the drop

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.