SOLD F/s Or F/T Jl Auido 12 w7 and 500/1 amp

pontiacgt
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
tn
As it states im selling a jl audio 12w7 sub is in excellent condition. I have pics and orginal box never abused or over powered. Looking to get 400 + shipping.

I also have a jl 500/1 amp. Amp works great nothing wrong with it i give it a 9/10 just cause the jl decal is fading on the amp. looking to get 250+ SHIPPING.

email me at bigp621@aol.com if intrested

No one intrested in this equipment. First of all im not a scammer. I have seen alot of people leary of buying jl products especially the w7's from this forum. I have seen people get scammed. So if intrested feel free to email me im not scamming . I have the amp and sub if you would like pics email me. Thanks for looking. I have refrences also.

For everyone that reads this do not buy from this guy i just bought a sub off him and it is soo ****ed up,he's trying to say the serial number on the sub is not on his reciept so if you want to take your chances i feel sorry for you he will send you a ****ed up sub like he did to me and then say it's your loss

Well if you read the beware you will see. He couldnt provide me with the right serial number that was on the sub i sent him. Like i stated i have 2 reciepts one for the sub i sent him and one for the other im selling. If you guys want to beleive a con go ahead. BUt if you have read his posts you will see. He didnt give me the serial number that matched the sub i sent him. So there for seems like we got a con on the board so please mod's do something about him. I sent the sub to him there was nothing wrong with it. I dont know what he is trying to pull but if he cant give me a right serial number then i think he is full of **** and a con. I know what i sent nothing wrong with it. He is trying to get his money back for a sun he purchased a while back that was blown. Read hardhitters post about him. I should have listen to him he said not to deal with this guy. But like i said i have a serial number that matches the sub i sent him and he gave me a wrong serial number. So there for i cant really trust him no do i think anyone will

By the way i still have the other sub with the serial number number on it that matches the receipt. I only bought 2 of these so there can only be one other serail number and i dont think reciepts and serial numbers lie.

to everyone again he will scam you he knows he sent me a ****ed up sub,like he is really going to ever admit he has the right serial number he probably bought a sub off someone else that was messed up and sent to me,if he send you pics that says scuzzy on them don't believe the pics it's ascam he could not even pick up his phone every time i tried to call him,so he can't be a man about it,he was trying to make a extra buck the scam way,any pics he shows you make sure he writes your screen name down and send you a pic with the sub a bunch of pics with the sub and on everyone your screenname so you know it might be a for real sub,then again he might just borrow someones good sub and then say it's good and send you another sub he has that's all messed up like the one he sent me,he is a scammer and he will say anything to make him look good, cause he did not get screwed i have 100% feedback on ebay which i have been on there for over 2 years anything i sell if something goes wrong i will be man about it and fix the problem not try to blame it on others,so go ahead and wate your money and buy some 12w7s from him,you better hope you won't get burned

i bought them from a local shop want to talk to them i ll give you them there number i dont buy used **** all new. there you go again lieing your ass off man. I have 2 serial numbers and the one you gave me does not match. Scuzzy ask big rick on here about that he can confirm it he ask me to right it down to prove the subs are mine. So dude dig yourself a bigger hole. Your the one that sells the blown ****.

also to everyone,you should know when you buy a sub from a stereo place there are no serial numbers on the receipt so the guy is lieing about the serial numbers being on a receipt plus he told me to give him the serial numbers and he would go the the stereo place and get a receipt found to look at the numbers,but as soon as i gave him the numbers he already told me the numbers were wrong,hmmm,that makes nosense first he tells me he has to go the store to get the numbers then before we even got off the phone he tells the numbers are wrong that i read to him,hmmm,sounds like someones story is not right,there are no serial numbers on receipts dumbass

also to everyone,you should know when you buy a sub from a stereo place there are no serial numbers on the receipt so the guy is lieing about the serial numbers being on a receipt plus he told me to give him the serial numbers and he would go the the stereo place and get a receipt found to look at the numbers,but as soon as i gave him the numbers he already told me the numbers were wrong,hmmm,that makes nosense first he tells me he has to go the store to get the numbers then before we even got off the phone he tells the numbers are wrong that i read to him,hmmm,sounds like someones story is not right,there are no serial numbers on receipts dumbass
so you have any pics of this destroyed sub?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.