Phoenix gold titanium 500.4

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jws13

CarAudio.com Newbie
I'm new to this forum, so hopefully I'm going about this right. I came across this item and really don't know much about it other than it's a car audio amplifier. I have no idea if it works or how to determine if it does. I tried to upload some photos but couldn't get that to work. Any info is appreciated... thanks

• Maximum Power : 500 Watts
  • Low Frequency Response : 20 Hz
  • High Frequency Response : 20000 Hz
  • Number of Channels : 4
  • Built In Crossovers : Yes
  • Channel Separation : Yes
  • RMS Power Range : 75-250 Watts
  • Selectable "Q" Control
  • 75 Watts x 4 (4-ohm)
  • 150 Watts x 4 ( 2-ohm)
  • 250 Watts x 2 (Bridged 2 Ohms)
  • 24dB Continuously Variable Crossover
  • HP/LP Crossover with Aux Out
  • Built-in Fan Controlled Operation
  • Twin "T" Bass EQ Circuitry
  • Low Pass Level ( LPL) Control
  • Load Stability: 1 Ohm Stereo
  • Titanium Finish
  • Dimensions: 16.0 x 10.0 x 2.25 (LxWxH)

Last edited:
Thats a Classic sought after amplifier. You can do a quick test at your car Battery to see if it powers up or not. Poss/+ to Poss/+ and Negative/- to Negative/- and Take a wire and go from either Poss/+ on Amp or Battery to the the remote section. Give it a couple seconds for amp to click to come on.. @ Power LED light on top (Three dots)should Light up Blue , and should at least be ready to test further on the bench or in a vehicle where there is 12v of power and an HU and speakers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...