SOLD feeler: american bass 500.1 and a 9512f motor

yunvme666
10+ year member

Fah-Q!!!
boston ,ny
im thinkin of downgrading more due to other interests arrising. now its time for the 500.1 to step down. i got it durring the summer, used it maybe 3 months tops. peas247 and others can vouch for the beast. i figured id see if anyone over here wants it b4 it gets sent over seas.... i really wasnt goin to do this, but ive been playing with stereos for 10 yrs or more, and its time to move on to my other interests. this isnt really a need for money, ill just throw it back in the closet if no one wants it. so at that. im asking 750 b/o shipped no trades, cash only.....

the f motors i got in a trade on here for my 9518g , ill only be using one.... but im honestly tryin to dump off the amp b4 the sub im not using... 200b/o one sold/shipped to loudman, and other is held till friday for loudman.....

heres some amp pics from when i picked it up...

http://forum.soundpressure.com/showthread.php?t=6557

if anybodys actually interested i can pull it out and get new pics with my name, if need be... along with pics of the f motors

ok heres the one with a name for those that keep asking...... same counter top 6-8 months later...lol..... yes the camera *****....lol....

id almost rather not, but i can. you dont have paypal? its safer on your end so nothign gets lost in the mail... also if you have to do it that way, im gonna say id want a postal money order....

for electrical i had a stock alt, exide orbital 34/78 in front and an nsb 90 right next to it in back.... along with about 6 or 7 runs of 1/0.... i could have used more i stalled my car once at a local bass off we had, after about 45 minutes to an hour of music, then doing burps and bassrace for a half hour or more straight....., still managed a 148.4 with almost no volts left b4 it stalled...lol... i loved it honestly, and id keep it if i wasnt ready for change.....

id almost rather not, but i can. you dont have paypal? its safer on your end so nothign gets lost in the mail... also if you have to do it that way, im gonna say id want a postal money order....
for electrical i had a stock alt, exide orbital 34/78 in front and an nsb 90 right next to it in back.... along with about 6 or 7 runs of 1/0.... i could have used more i stalled my car once at a local bass off we had, after about 45 minutes to an hour of music, then doing burps and bassrace for a half hour or more straight....., still managed a 148.4 with almost no volts left b4 it stalled...lol... i loved it honestly, and id keep it if i wasnt ready for change.....
if its sent priority its not gettin lost

No I don't use paypal, I had too many issues before. If you want postal money order I can do that. And yes I always use priority mail, it won't get lost //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

yea, ive got a few that way, just to have to sign for it, but im always at work.... its pretty easy to just go get it tho and get paid at the same time.....ive been using the post office to ship all the car parts i been selling, its just soo much cheaper....

thanks man, you should buy it so i dont have to ship it...lol... im only like 30 minutes from ya....
If you still have it in a couple months I just may have to. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

But Im not gonna have money for awhile. Gotta get a new vehicle first.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

amp is going to be pending to kicker guy , upon recieving his money order..... ill update if anything changes...... who wants some wire and an nsb90 cheap........jbgabriel how much you got to offer , you could use this big ass battery....... wire, terminals,fuse holders, and battery for 200 b/o.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.