finished first box ever.

Participant count
  • Participant list
Looks nice, how wide is the port mouth and the individual port walls that taper off into each chamber? Maybe it's just the angle of the pic, but it looks like a small amount of port area. When building a box meant for two subs, the port width should remain the same for the entire length of the port. Meaning the port mouth (The part we see in this pic) should be twice as wide as each individual port (the part that tapers off to the left/right for each sub). Also if you add a V (two 45's) where the ports meet, you'll gain .5db.

Looks nice though good job.

I think it sounds pretty good. Still running stock head unit and a junk amp right now though with new subs, so I havent turned it up much. But I seem to be getting pretty loud even with it being clear. My car rattles like crazy though so I need to fix that still.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.