First gen s10 door pods

Participant count
  • Participant list

Blazin_Jason
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
This was my first fiberglassing project. Learned a lot and I'm happy with the end result. Still haven't heard them as I haven't installed the amp yet. They are 6.5" phoenix gold zr comps that I have had sitting for a while now. Had to sand down the tweeter rings to make more room. I made the rings separate because I hadn't really decided if I was going to do doors or kicks. No pics of the fiberglass, but it's pretty thick after a few layers of mat. Then applied some kitty hair and then body filler. My DA sander was definitely my best friend for this job. Covered in tweed and then painted the panels.

Will be ran off a sundown 100.2. I might not install the amp for a bit though. I need to build a new box and install rear battery. We'll see if they can keep up to the 2 15" BL's off strapped 1500ds.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.