FLEX AUDIO Closing and selling off inventory CHEAP

Flex Audio

FLEX AUDIO IS CLOSING IT'S DOORS DUE TO INTERNAL REASONS. WE ARE SELLING ALL OF OUR INVENTORY AS CHEAP AS POSSIBLE.

Flex Audio Official Hompage

If you would like to organize local pickup in St. Petersburg FL to avoid shipping charges call us at 802 322 3539

We will allow a 14 day return for any defects that would be covered in our standard warranty policy. These products will not be shipped with registration cards and will not have a the standard 1 year warranty.

Item Pictures:

https://goo.gl/AeU71r

1st u sort of insult the subs by saying I'd like them and after I post that they do look like quality then u say to expensive for me., which is what I meant by to much for no warranty if they were $80 + s&h $100 each be worth the risk but no I can't put out like $140 and have sub blow in a month and have no warranty. + they need larger box than I have and probably more power
This x 1000

If you blow a sub after a month its your fault....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.