From 1-10 how do you rank this system.

KB15
10+ year member

Based on what i paid 350 for all this stuff i got an alright deal this is what i got.Lanzar #VIBE248

1200 Watt 2 Channel Amp

* Mosfet Power Supply

* 2 x 300 Watts RMS at 4 Ohms

* 2 x 600 Watts Max at 4 Ohms

* 1 x 1200 Watts Max at 4 Ohms Bridged

* 2 x 500 Watts at 2 Ohms

* Electronic Crossover Network

* Bass Boost Circuit

* Bridgeable at 4 Ohms

* 2 Ohms Stereo Stable

* Tri-Mode Capable

* Gold RCA Inputs

* Line Outs For Left & Right Channels.

* Power & Protection LED Indicators

* Advanced Protection Circuitry

* Soft Turn On/Off

* Remote Control Bass Booster

* Frequency Response: 15 Hz - 35 kHz

* S/N ratio: 90dB

* Dimensions: 11.5"W x 2.3"H x 15"L

Now i got that 2 push my 2 12 inch Lanzar Heritage 124Ds

#HRW124D - 12" 1000 Watt Dual Voice Coil Woofer

# 80 Oz Strontium Magnet Structure

# Power Handling: 500 Watts RMS / 1000 Watts Peak

# Frequency Response: 30-1KHz

# DualVoice Coil System

# Impedance(Per Coil): 4 Ohms

# Efficiency: 88dB

Now i got Factory 6.5s for my Civic but thats in a bit ima look at that. But right now how does that look? IM guessin its pushing out about 1200 watts or 1100 if not the full 1200 its alright id give it a high 7 but id think of it being an 9. Then agian its not JL or JBL right so what do you guys think?

i can put a negative number on here?? You could have bought a decent 10"sub and a nice amp to with it for that price.
Your saying this isnt a good system? Lanzar isnt GOOD but its ranked questionable and meaning its either good or bad. But i for one think its an alright system. Why decent 10s when i think i got some really good 12s? Wnat 2 back your thought up?

awww....come on...dont be so harsh...seriously dude theres no way i can judge what u got there with out hearing it....cause today i was amazed at a 8" in a small sealed box...

i just gave 5 cause its in the middle...ur stuff aint the best but some people can make those things get a lil loud....

if this is your first system im sure you'll be satisified. Personally, I would have done otherwise, but im the one who spent $200 on a legacy 8" bandpass / 200 watt combo installed. I can say that setup is considerabally better than my first setup lol.

Well if i was to the the Hifonix 400Watt amp would that of been better then the Lanzar one even tho its only 400 watts to the 1200? Yes its my first system and prolly only one cuz im not that big on this its just to pop my trunk now n then.

Well if i was to the the Hifonix 400Watt amp would that of been better then the Lanzar one even tho its only 400 watts to the 1200? Yes its my first system and prolly only one cuz im not that big on this its just to pop my trunk now n then.
Its not a 1200 watt amp.

id give it about a 3

hifonics rates most thier stuff in rms and the vibe im sure is rated 1200 peak. the hifonics amp i was gonna get to push my brahma was only $150 for 1000rms, and then you could have got a nice 12" for $200 and have a nice setup, so you could have gotten much much better for what you paid

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.