FS: small ENERSYS batts cheap

michaellane
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
tx
Item(s) for Sale:

13ah

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Hawker MIL PC AGM Batteries feature the same superior performance as the Armasafe Plus and are sized for a wide range of military vehicles and equipment. *The unique Thin Plate Pure Lead (TPPL) technology of Hawker MIL PC AGM Batteries provides maintenance free operation, longer life, deep cycle capability, vibration resistance, higher starting power, and high reliability.

Hawker MIL PC AGM Batteries have proven performance in the most demanding military applications and continue to deliver best value to today's militaries every day.

Auxiliary Equipment/ATVs

0770-4010

12.6 lbs

MIL PC 545

6140-01-484-5341

7.0 × 3.4 × 5.2

13 Ah at (C20)

Price:

$45 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

all messages replied to. i do work 40 hours a week m-f and go to class 2 nights a week so i will reply when im on break or after work

when i can get a few bucks im going to get 1 of these.

im going to build a small box for a h/u- speakers and need a small battery to power it.

so ill let you know, thanks.

[quote name='los33']@michaellane know anyone or got a stash of busbars for these batteries.

Id make my own, but itd cost alot for the tools to just make a set.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I dont have any buss bars but you could by a small piece of aluminum and longer screws with some nuts and make one really easy. Picki g up more batts tomorrow. New threads for each

Id re-phrase that.
These are very good batteries, but 4 still cannot out perform an optima towards total capacity.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk
Optimas are made in mexico now to my understanding. People can buy whatever theyd like. As a secondary I wouldnt use a optima yellow top. I ca get them also but dont use them in my own car. Not to be rude I have a buzz and well people should know I dont literally mean 100 times but yeah id put 4 of these against a optima battery anyday

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Lol dont clutter //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif have a good night

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.