Got burned, $450 for bad amp

Good deal on the Claim/Dispute. Hoping for the best upon the Final Outcome. Get your Supply ready for the demand and be ready to slap the amp in when it gets back or ready for a New Comer.
Thank you, I think it will work out. I am wondering if you can answer. If I ground my rear battery with 2x 11ft runs of 2/0 ofc to the start battery. The start battery being grounded to frame and to the motor twice soon the be 3 times with the double 2/0 alt ground to battery do I need to add another ground to frame from my rear battery. I have a 24" piece of 4/0 ofc I was planning to drill a hole and bolt it to the frame. Should I just do it? I know an 11ft ground is not be ideal. Thx either way

Send the amp back. Get your money back. Buy an MD8000. Drink beer.
I wish I could it's all already in motion, I already sent it to Amp Medics Tuesday. I wish I would have came to you guys for advice before. Y'all helped me with my first build like 2+ years ago @ Popwar and CRX and another guy or 2. Y'all sent me on a the path with 2 FU750v2 18s, the Alphard M2000D, a JVC Media deck with 4v outputs and decent eq that was in my budget, had me get ofc welding cable instead of cca lmao, plus a few other tips about a 16t crimp a d copper lugs and using only 13ply ¾" birch. Someone even ran my box design in winisp to make sure it would work good with my subs. Shoulda came here for advice on a repair place before choosing and just sending it out. But its already done so whatever happens happens.

I wish I could it's all already in motion, I already sent it to Amp Medics Tuesday. I wish I would have came to you guys for advice before. Y'all helped me with my first build like 2+ years ago @ Popwar and CRX and another guy or 2. Y'all sent me on a the path with 2 FU750v2 18s, the Alphard M2000D, a JVC Media deck with 4v outputs and decent eq that was in my budget, had me get ofc welding cable instead of cca lmao, plus a few other tips about a 16t crimp a d copper lugs and using only 13ply ¾" birch. Someone even ran my box design in winisp to make sure it would work good with my subs. Shoulda came here for advice on a repair place before choosing and just sending it out. But its already done so whatever happens happens.
Be sure to record the initial installation.

Before you even place that amp in the vehicle, wire it up ect. I recommend that you take it to a local Audio shop and get it tested out with some type of Birth sheet/ testing sheet for performance with the Audio shops Letter Head, so if she blows it should be under warranty for sending it back if need be. Most shops if rept. will charge very little for this type of service. Just an added of 0.02 cents more

Before you even place that amp in the vehicle, wire it up ect. I recommend that you take it to a local Audio shop and get it tested out with some type of Birth sheet/ testing sheet for performance with the Audio shops Letter Head, so if she blows it should be under warranty for sending it back if need be. Most shops if rept. will charge very little for this type of service. Just an added of 0.02 cents more
I'll have to check that out. Tho I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna get a Salt4k next week when the local shop gets em. My buddy offered to loan me the money. And just send that other amp off to be someone else's head ache with full disclosure of where it was repaired at of course. I know that make seem F'd up but I just have a bad taste over the whole thing now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LetMyBeatPound

CarAudio.com Exclusive
LetMyBeatPound
Albuquerque, NM
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from