Help picking an Amp

you are also comparing jl, alpines, and fosgates lower end products. The fosgate is Chinese garbage, not like the old stuff anymore. The alpine wpuld prob be the best and as for the jl, I recently messed with one and was not impressed. Someone i sold my mmats 550rms d800.2 had the jl installed in their car and the mmats blew it away in sound quality and it felt like it was twice as loud.
now, where the heck did you find a 800.2 for less that 2 bills?

JBL GTO601.1II 600WATT RMS 1-CHANNEL CAR AMPLIFIER AMP | eBay

XTANT 600X1 AMPLIFIER 600 WATTS RMS CLASS D MONO VERY HIGH END FREE SHIPPING MTX | eBay

and if you are willing to buy used, you can find amazing american made amps that will pump out power at 12v's and sound much cleaner at cheaper prices that are way underrated

USED Phoenix Gold QX500.1D Mono Block Amplifier 500Watts 90-day warranty | eBay

PHOENIX GOLD XENON X600.1 600W MONO AMPLIFIER *WORKING CONDITION IN ORIGINAL BOX | eBay

one of the sexiest sounding amps i have ever heard and a regulated power supply so you dont have to worry about box rise as it puts out 600rms plus at all ohms

NEW Phoenix Gold Xenon 600.1 Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier 83713066389 | eBay

new it costs 600

now the best 2 deals i have seen besides the xenon which is the one i would buy if it was me would be

OLD SCHOOL ROCKFORD FOSGATE POWER bd500.1 AMP! RARE POWERHOUSE! NEVER USED! 780687302542 | eBay

old school american made amp thats a brick and a beast in terms of quality, its when fosgate was a true leader

Rare New School Krypt (arc) Audio 500.1 | eBay

krypt mini amp which is the same board as the arc 500.1 which is a 400 dollar amp

Arc AudioKS 500.1 Mini

all options are better than the ones you posted and my fav are in order

pg xenon 600.1

krypt 500.1

rf power bd500

jbl 600

xtant 600

Lol okay so those are all great and good options, but could you answer my question. In the $200 dollar budget will those mtx, Hifonics amp give me just as good sound quality as say the JL JX500.1d or Alpine mrx-m50, or the Rockford Fosgate r500.1d
Low end JL and RF your just buying a name. They are nothing special at all. That goes for every big box brand.

profit lol, just lucky. lady didnt know what she had. that same day i bought a crossfire cfa1000d at the same shop because they thought it was just a 300 watt amp since it says 300watsx1 on it
Some times I think about going to local pawn shops one Saturday morning just to see if I can catch them sleeping on something. You never know, plus I live in an area where car audio is pretty popular. But the kind of steals you got makes me wanna go.

Low end JL and RF your just buying a name. They are nothing special at all. That goes for every big box brand.
ain't this the truth...I was tryin to keep suggesting a 1 ohm stable amp for the headroom,and OP seems dead set on classD.....considering coming off a Jensen and a possible faulty Alpine from the pawn shop, it won't take much to be an improvement...just trying to find some decent, reliable and cheap power with a good warranty for his R2D2's.

warranty is crap when it comes to caraudio, those big companies find anything to get out of the warranty. Firstly the item has to be installed by a certified installer thats on one of their lists and nobody wants to pay the price of those installers.

Alright so i'll drop the Alpine,Jl, and RF. I'm now narrowed down to the Hifonics BRZ1200, or an MTX Amp off Onlinecarstereo, but not too sure what MTX one is better because there's about 6 from $150-175. However, i'm not opposed to buying one of those ebay ones you posted. The xtant 600x1 amp I really like though I don't see any spots on amp to screw and mount it. I also don't see any noticeable mounts for the PG QX500 either, though I do like the fact they both come with minor warranties. My favorite is the Krypt amp but I don't see any warranty, would it be worth it and the warranty you can add for $20 dollars is that worth it?

No offense but I feel like everything I posted is a better option than an Audiopipe. I was under the impression that MTX and Hifonics make bad amps?
You saying that the apsm1500 is a bad amp for the price? I'm not saying it is the best amp in the 1500 watt range but a d@mn good deal for 120 new and it actually does rated. Nice small design, would have room to upgrade to some better subs in the future in your setup and it even has a fan! I know some people on here a biased, but for a nice budget amp it will put in work for you with no problems. Also you could go with a t500.1bdcp. Guy has one on here for sale used.

Once again i'm ready to buy today, and I cleared the Alpine, JL, and RF from my list.

-On Stock Electrical what amp is the best choice?

1-MTX_TD500.1D

2-Hifonics_BRZ12001D

3- MTX XThunder 600XD

4-MTX_RT500D

5-XTANT-600X1

6-USED-Phoenix-Gold-QX500-1D-Mono-Block-Amplifier-500Watts-90-day-warranty-

7-Rare-New-School-Krypt Audio-500.1

Once again i'm ready to buy today, and I cleared the Alpine, JL, and RF from my list.-On Stock Electrical what amp is the best choice?

1-MTX_TD500.1D

2-Hifonics_BRZ12001D

3- MTX XThunder 600XD

4-MTX_RT500D

5-XTANT-600X1

6-USED-Phoenix-Gold-QX500-1D-Mono-Block-Amplifier-500Watts-90-day-warranty-

7-Rare-New-School-Krypt Audio-500.1
u better throw this one in too

AQ750 Amplifier

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.