Participant count
  • Participant list
wheather im driving, in idle, or on accessory mode my amp just randomly stops producing output to my subs. the light doesn't even twitch when this happens, and everytime it does this I have to take me faceplate of my reciever to turn the amp off, and then ill put it back on, and it turns on, my amp will turn back on and I have to gradually turn my volume up, one notch at a time and at a barely audible level, such as 9 out of 45, then they will work, but will randomly stop again, and will have to do this 3-4 times over a 10 minute period, please hellpppp!

Try and run an mp3 player directly to the amp and see if you still have the same problem.

If it no longer dose it, then you HU is shot, if it dose still do it, then it may be the amp.

I have seen that before with that series of amps. It's likely the amp. Bad solder joint(s). The other one would work fine once you turned the volume up high enough for it to "turn on".

Shoulda stuck with kicker???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

allaboutKicker

allaboutKicker
Southern IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
keep_hope_alive