holy sh!t... JLs selling direct?

Why does every jl thread turn into how much better they are then ... whatever..???My only guess is the morons that own the **** are try to create some justification of why they were ripped off lol.

--- Now back to jl selling direct!
Right now you can buy all JL stuff locally for near dealer cost.

The economy's in the shitter and their making a smart move opening up their products to the net.

It just means more biz for them, now they just have to hire one guy to monitor and ship that one overpriced order a day lol.

Why does every jl thread turn into how much better they are then ... whatever..???My only guess is the morons that own the **** are try to create some justification of why they were ripped off lol.

--- Now back to jl selling direct!
X2

the w7 is not a bad sub just too expensive. if msrp was around 500ish on it like the idmax then the sub would be more feasible. They would be able to move more product which would turn a bigger profit.

just a thought

One of the plus things about buying from Authorized site/dealer is support.

I myself had an issue with a 13 W6. JL didnt want to touch it. There are no real recone kits out there for any of the w6/w7's. So its either buy another used or off ebay and take your chances again.

I do belive jl will fix it out of warranty, but its like a $350-$400 for a complete soft part change out.

For that $400 you can get them off ebay new.

since my 3 years of being here or however long its been...i have no idea thats what MSRP was on a w7, especially since what i see people selling them for in the classifieds.

DD is made in china.. ah //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif op, you should just quit posting, and quit audio..

btw, JL's target market is not high school kids, but older ppl who think nothing about dropping 3k on a single sub set up in there BMW.

Like Porche markets to ppl 50+

and Honda aims at the younger race crowd.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.