How to raise a 2002 grand am gt?

you dont raise a grand am gt slim. looks good like it is in the pic.

wow holy old thread
Yea...someone bumped it heh. This thing came from when I first got the grand am and thought the tires were rubbing...turns out the noise I was hearing is just road noise. If anything I plan on buying some lowering springs here in about a month rofl. Didnt realize ive owned the thing for 7 months now though wow lmao...time flys by too fast anymore....its also actually a SE and not a GT...didnt know that at first :eek:

Yea...someone bumped it heh. This thing came from when I first got the grand am and thought the tires were rubbing...turns out the noise I was hearing is just road noise. If anything I plan on buying some lowering springs here in about a month rofl. Didnt realize ive owned the thing for 7 months now though wow lmao...time flys by too fast anymore....its also actually a SE and not a GT...didnt know that at first :eek:
you sure its a pontiac at this point?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.