JBL P660C (2 Ohm 6.5" Component Speakers)

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

1EdgeKilla
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

-JBL P660C (2 Ohm 6.5" Power Series Component Speakers)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

-These components are brand new in the box... they have never seen power. I did however open the box up and the plastic bags to look at the components... IMO these are some of the best made components i've seen... especially for their price range... the speakers are very durable... the crossover construction is superb and heavy duty not to mention beautiful (one of those you have to show off) Honestly, I hate to get rid of them but desperate times call for desperate measures. However, i will be purchasing another set down the road. I have the 6x9 power series in the deck of my car and let me tell you they scream loud and clear as will these. Depending on the install the lows are tight and crisp as well. Below are the specs...

Description: 6 1/2" 2-Way Component System

Series: Power

Power handling, peak: 270W

Power handling, RMS: 90W

Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m): 94dB

Frequency Response: 45Hz – 23kHz

Impedance: 2 ohms

Cone: Plus One Honeycomb Laminate (HCL) Cone

Tweeter: High-bandwidth, edge-driven, textile-dome tweeter

Crossover: Computer-optimized voice-matched outboard passive crossover

Tweeter protection (PTC): Yes

Tweeter-level control: Yes

Mounting Depth: 2-1/4" (woofer)

Price:

-$135 plus shipping or $150 shipped... whichevers cheaper.

-I paid around $140 for these shipped plus I had a $15 3 year transferrable squaretrade warranty put on them. For anyone who has worked with squaretrade, it can't be beat... if anything whatsoever goes wrong you can file a claim and they email you a prepaid shipping label... you send them back and within about a day will have the value of the speakers credited to you... its literally that simple and i can vouch for this because i've had two pairs of speakers go bad on me already that i shipped out and got my money back for...

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

-Coming from 17756 via UPS Ground

-Lower 48 only.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

have had offers at $120 shipped a few days ago which is now my asking price so the first person to come back and offer me the $120 gets them... thats as low as they're going so if you want them get them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...