SOLD JL audio. 13W6v2

cotjones
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
This is a used 13W6v2.

There are a few minor cosmetic flaws (scuffs, broken trim ring.) But functions like new and sounds amazing. Would be perfect for a stealthy application or home theater cabinet sub.

$250.00 paypal (free shipping)

Pics:

20100612204651.jpg

20100612204558.jpg

20100612204529.jpg

Don't miss out on one of the best subs money can buy!!!!

well I have a local buyer for 150, but if I have to ship it I want at least make 20 er 30 bucks extra off it. otherwise why ship it?
okay. well im very interested, so let me know if you rather sell it local or what your final final price shipped will be.

i think ive talked to you before. is this one of the w6's you had in your black eclipse?

... i think i remember you had 10's no?

PM me your zip code and i'll verify a final price shipped.

And no this wasn't ever in my eclipse, you are right i have 3 10w6's in it. This sub was bought simply because i got an awesome deal on it when i bought the 10's in my eclipse. I never used it except briefly when I had to drive my mom's car around for a couple months when my previous car broke down. The trim ring broke because I used counter-sinking screws in it (like an idiot.) but the sub still plays as good as new, and i'm told you can get a brand new trim ring from your local JL dealer for less than $20 bucks.

Update: I just bought a brand new from factory trim ring from jl audio. New price on the 13w6v2 complete with unused new trim ring... 280 + shipping. Please feel free to make any offers or ask questions.

how much was the trim ring? $100? and there are no cracks in it? just a couple scuffs?
No, if you look, 250 was the original price I asked.

So I think for a brand new flawless trim ring which I've saved you the trouble of ordering and which makes the sub look new 280 is a great deal.

It was a flawed item now its not.

And no no cracks whatsoever. No operational problems at all.

The scuffs ar very very minor and hardly noticable. Ill try to get clear pics of them when I get off work.

I can also do some awesome deals on shipping depending on location.

Ill also post the discounts I can do on shipping a little later.

Ok I can do a 75% discount on air cargo to us airways locations,

Or I can also do 75% off fedex priority overnight, standard overnight or 2-day.

If you would like to know final prices for shipping to you, just pm me a zipcode

OOk I can do a 75% discount on air cargo to us airways locations,

Or I can also do 75% off fedex priority overnight, standard overnight or 2-day.

If you would like to know final prices for shipping to you, just pm me a zipcode

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.