kicker kx 1250.1 help

Participant count
  • Participant list

blackMTXgold
10+ year member

PiMp MeMbEr
does anyone have experience with this amp, me and my friends are having trouble setting it, he has 2 12" L7s wired at 1 ohm to this amp, and its in a dodge avenger which has a stock amp powering the speakers, but with the cd player whenever you mess with the controls for the sub it affects the speakers also, and the subs arent puttin out hardly any bass, confusing digital settings for the gain and frequency on the amp, i dont know what to do, the subs arent loud at all, the speakers have more bass,

make sure the RCA outputs are correct on the H/U.

OR is this person using a Stock H/u with a spliced speaker output for RCAs BEFORE the speaker signal is taken into the stock amplifier for the speakers?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.